- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” ~Thomas Edison
- “Hitch your wagon to a star.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “If you knew how much work went into it, you wouldn’t call it genius.” ~Michelangelo
- “I know God will not give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish that He didn’t trust me so much.” ~Mother Teresa
- “If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.” ~Thomas Edison
- “All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.” ~Walt Disney
- “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” ~Dr. Seuss
- “Success is never final. Failure is never fatal. It is courage that counts.” ~Winston Churchill
- “If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.” ~Henry David Thoreau
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ~Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.” ~Goethe
- “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” ~Oliver Wendell Holmes
- “Courage is doing what you’re afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you’re scared.” ~Eddie Rickenbacker
- “Quit now, you’ll never make it. If you disregard this advice, you’ll be halfway there.” ~David Zucker
- “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” ~Albert Einstein
I’m excited to be here!! Thought it would be a fabulous idea to share my thoughts, insights, and inspirations to the world. As well as exchange information with others.
As you can see I love Pink. If you can’t tell by the name, I am a member of the most illustrious sorority on this planet, do you really need the name (lol) Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc. Skee Wee to all my wonderful Sorors around the World. For those of you who don’t know, where the fabulous ladies who strut around the world as pretty as can be in pink, and oh so gorgeous green. We’re a 100 years strong!!!!
I love life, and appreciate every moment and life lesson. I believe live by the motto: “Why not me?” In simplified terms don’t ask why something is happening to you, ask why not you. Everyone goes through their time of suffering embrace it let it make you stronger.